Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nail Care - My must-haves


1. Sally Hansen Polish Remover with Acetone - This is for strengthening weak, thin nails. I use it to remove dark nail polish and glitters.

2. Sally Hansen Polish Remover Acetone-free - I use it on a regular basis. The only thing I don't like about this remover is the smell, it's very strong but does the job well.

3. Clarins Hand & Nail treatment cream - This is my all time favorite hand cream. I massage my hands with this cream every night before sleep. The cream is light and softens the hands and absorbs in quickly.

4. Therapy Range Cuticle Oil - This oil is from the NZ based The Aromatherapy Co. I apply this oil during the day which keeps my nails and cuticles hydrated. It has Vitamin E for strengthening nails.

5. Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - I am sure like me many of you swear by this product. It's a heavenly product that does wonder to my nails and cuticles. It smells amazing as well. It's a tad greasy so best to apply it at night before sleep and you will find your nails well conditioned.

6. Nail Polish Remover Pen - I got this pen from TradeMe, i
t has a nib attached to the pen and comes with three extra nibs. Just have to add a tiny bit of nail Polish remover to the nib and I use it to clean the area around nails to remove polish.

7. Orly Top2 Bottom Coat - This is by far the best basecoat/top coat I have used. I mainly use it as basecoat. Basecoat is a must to protect nails from damaging effects of nail polish stains.

8. OPI Rapid Dry - I bought this product few months ago and am in love with it. Nail polish dries within minutes and can be applied on wet polish. Why didn't I get this product before?

9. OPI Matte Top Coat - Get a matte look within seconds of applying this product. It dries quickly. Check out my Instagram pic of Matte finish look.

10. DIY Peel Off Glue - I used one of my empty Orly bottles to store peel off glue. Ingredients are just normal glue and water. Check out this video on youtube on how to DIY by MsNailDecor. I apply this glue around nails when creating nail art. Any excess nail polish around nails can be easily peeled off leaving the hands clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment