Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jigsaw puzzle nail art and Orly colorblast nail polish review

I won top 6 selling nail polishes from Orly Colorblast NZ recently and on receiving them I wanted to create a design out of all 6 six colors. I take it as a challenge. Have you noticed that I normally create a design out of the new colors I get? I enjoy working with colors. 
Jigsaw nail art design
Nail Polishes I received from Orly ColorblastNZ.

The colors are from left to right:
- peach pastel neon
- tangerine neon 
- sky blue 
- rose chrome foil
- true neon pink 
- pink luxe shimmer

The consistency of these nail polishes is quite thin. I had to apply at least 3 coats to get the right color. Mind you these colors are really bright and truly neon(y). The photos don't do justice, in reality it looks much brighter. 
The disappointments I had was in the orange tones, after using it on my accent nail to create jigsaw puzzle art, the two colors seem to be very similar. There is not much difference in shades. And the skyblue color looks different to the color as seen in the bottle. It's much lighter to the color in the bottle on application.

Out of all 6 colors, my favourite was pink luxe shimmer. 

These colors are more for summer especially the oranges and true neon pink. I can't wait for summer to start in NZ, just few more months to go. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment