Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My skin care routine

I have a routine for my skin.

Morning:

Face wash with The BodyShop Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish
- Apply Clarins Double serum
- Apply Clarins multi active day cream with SPF

Apply Clarins Eye revive beauty flash for my dark circles/puffy eye
Night:

Remove makeup  MAC oil based remover for eyes and lips makeup or water based cleanser for full face light makeup (this is a must step for a night routine to avoid clogged pores resulting unwanted pimples)
- Cleanse with Clarins cleanser
- Tone with Clarins Toner

- Apply Clarins night cream or I spray some rose water to keep my skin hydrated and rose water is good for dark circles too.

I have been following this routine for over 2 years now and my skin is smooth. This doesn't mean I have not been trying any new products. Initially I was hesitant to try new products, but I have given it a go to some new products recently.
As mentioned in one of my previous post, I am using Love skin Je'Taime oil for past few weeks, mainly at nights so I alternate between Clarins multi active night cream.

I am currently also testing Garnier Skin brightening cream I won on Facebook.

Share your skincare routine here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment