Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love Skin Je T'aime Oil Review

Je T'aime Oil
I received this product from Beauty Review.
Size: 100ml
Packaging: Glass bottle, this makes it a bit heavy. Instruction on the packaging was minimal. I would have preferred instruction on how much to apply per time, 1 pump, 2 pumps? and also how to work the oil in the palms as stated in the website.
Smell: Orange essential oil dominates but it smells great 

Day 1: 
As the instruction on the bottle was not sufficient I went for 2 pumps in to my palms of my hands, it was a bit too much oil. Lesson learnt, one pump will do. On application to my face and neck, it felt a tad oily on my skin as I have a combination skin. I decided to wait till it is absorbed in to my skin, after about 15-20mins I noticed, all the oil was absorbed and the skin felt smooth. As it’s too early to come to conclusion, I decided to give it a shot for few days to build a relationship between my skin and the Je T’aime oil (I love you oil) 

End of week 1:
I have been applying the oil all week, day and night and the skin does feel soft and glowing. I was expecting my skin to breakout because of oil but it rather made my skin smoother and have no breakouts at all. I will continue using this and will definitely purchase it.  

Conclusion: Love skin Je T’aime oil Je T’aime aussi :) 

Tips: Apply the oil as soon as you step out of shower or cleanse your face in order to give enough time for oil to be absorbed before applying makeup. I noticed applying before bed time helped my skin well hydrated in this cold weather.

Also this product has the right blend of oils that is good for your hair and scalp. Apply the oil to your scalp and ends of hair 30 mins before the wash. This would help with any dandruff problem and leave hair shining. :)

My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment